Rutgers Computing Resources
Resources for Faculty and PhD students
Faculty and PhD students have access to the following:
- an e-mail address on the domain stat.rutgers.edu,
- use of the computer lab on the fourth floor of Hill Center (including storage of files on a remote drive),
- printing in the lab, and access to the computation servers roo.rutgers.edu and random.rutgers.edu.
Resources for MS students
MS students have access to the computer lab and to lab computers on the fourth floor of Hill Center (including storage of files on a remote drive).
Members of the Program and Department of Statistics and Biostatistics may obtain computing support through the School of Arts and Sciences IT services. Please request assistant through the work order system.
- Office of Information Technology links
- Standard Software in Labs
- Site-licensed software. You cannnot view this list of site-licensed software without a Rutgers NETID.
- Server applications on your client machine.